Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SP makeup artiste club interview

Today i went for the makeup club interview...the questions asked were pretty basic stuff. I was fairly relaxed during the interview... i was actually having a nervous while waiting for my turn; but when my my turn came i just kinda calmed down. They asked questions like why do want to be in this club?, have you got experience? what can you do to make eyes look bigger and the worst question... if a makeup event clashes with your classes which would you pick... i figured it was a trick question to see who is irresponsible enough to skip classes. :p
I gave my most pained look and said 'uhh no i would go to my class'. So hopefully that was the right answer to the question. I really want to get in. But if i don't its okay as well.(Just reminding myself about the worst) I am a melancholic so its in the blood.

No comments: