Friday, May 1, 2009

labour day

not written any poem for some time, so typical of me.
anyways today is labour day YAY.

Thursday i bought a novel by Jodi Picoult - sister's keeper from my school they had a 30% discount so grabbed them at 12 bucks:D
Its a heart wrenching story, dissolved me to tears, almost...but the story has such an unexpeced turn of fate. Just shows how fragile life is.

Hmm i just learned how to do retinoscopy with the my retinoscope, the concept behind it is not that hard but performing it is tough. I am such a blur sotong i had to have eplained to me twice and still i had doubts here and there but its a start anyway.

2 comments:

Niyah said...

heyyy nash! thanks for yr support! yr blog is no diff from mine! more interesting with poems and all.. gd for me to read! any yeah,HAPPY BLOGGING too! stalk you again(:

Ramizah said...

Weehooo(: I miss you!!!!