Monday, September 14, 2009

reconciled <3

wow so long since my last post. Since then have gotten sick, recovered,done with my my end of sem exams, done shopping for hari raya, met up with friends... hahaha ok ok i know my bad for not sharing. Now am counting down the days to hari raya and contemplating between getting heels at aldo or buying makeup at MAC cosmetics with my hangbao $$$. I know, talk about planning ahead.

The colours from the marilyn minter collectioin look so excitinggg!
Glitter
Gold Sparkling chunky gold
Reflects Copper Sparkling saffron
Reflects Rust Sparkling warm red
Fuchsia Sparkling fuchsia



and the pigment colours just screamed out to me
Pigment
Brash & Bold Bright magenta
Push the Edge Deep bright purple with pearl
Cocomotion Dirty gold with a olive undertone with gold sparkle
Heritage Rouge Dirty brown plum

No comments: