Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More results and crap stuff

woop! i got back my results for the rest of my papers. I truly am happy with my results this sem.
RWP,pathology,microbiology: for all these i scored above 70 yay! really not what i expected i thought i would just scrape through microbiology and pathology but i did more then that. Good for me. Hope i do the same for my finals.

Okay other stuff: i just got hooked into another author :Low Kay Hwa
he's stories are really good BUT i hate that his stories are set in Singapore.He even uses names of school's from singapore and i find that really irritating. Nevertheless i am going to get one of his books anyway just to know the end of the story which i had been reading online. Oh and he is an ex-student of singapore polytechnic
his website:www.goodybooks.com

Oh and i must buy 2 eye equipments to check eyes which would cost about $700-$900 my mum said she would pay for it i hope she just not change her mind about it.

and i know i said i would upload pictures but the picures are no way gonna reach me anytime soon cos some people just refuse to email the pictures to me hhmmph. Maybe i should just invest in a camera of my own?

2 comments:

Ramizah said...

Congrats sweets. Hopefulli ur mom dusnt chnge her mind. Hahaha. Take care

Low Kay Hwa Novels said...

Hi! :) We sell low kay hwa novels at $12.80(U.P:$15.90). Do visit http://www.lowkayhwanovels.com for more details :) Have a nice weekend ahead!