Sunday, October 26, 2008

i am talking about something but nothing

YAY tommorow is a public holiday(deepavali)

I did a personality test and it reavealed that i am pessimistic, slacker,demanding and an introvert. My most prominent trait being demanding. It kind of bothered me that it said that i am a demanding person. Many, say that you know yourself better than anyone. But lately, so many thoughts are whirling around my head that i don't really know which is the real me.

I know i should not get so screwed over a dumb personality test but i can't help it.


I kinda feel that the small actions, decisions and deeds you do in life determines the kind of person you are and how people perceive you. Nevermind what goes on in our heads, its the actions that potray our character. Be aware that you make an impression on people with what you do.

When you are about to do something rash, always ask yourself is this the real you?
If its a no stay the hell out of whatever you were contemplating to do. Once you do what you know is wrong according to whatever moral code you follow it just becomes easier to do the same thing the next time. Then it becomes a norm to you. Before you know it you are the person who you never thought you would ever be.

Be true to yourself ALWAYS


and its about damn time i took my own advice

*SIGH* i am one confused girl who thinks too much for her own good.

But, ahh at least i acknowledge my woes.
Whoever said ignorance is bliss should be shot down and i used to thimk that i am a happy-go lucky girl.........hahahaha

No comments: